Job Type: Full time
Please Contact: SantiniApply for this Job
Clear Edge Filtration is a leading provider of high quality filtration solutions delivering process excellence in sectors such as Mining & Minerals, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment, Building Products, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Healthcare, Transportation and General Industrial.
Clear Edge is a fully integrated filtration solutions company with almost two centuries of history. Our fully owned and ISO accredited weaving plants work in tandem with our fabrication’s plants located close to our customers around the world. Our products are supported in our customers’ processes by technically trained sales teams, backed by local culturally aware Customer Service teams, vertical market experts and application specialists. Clear Edge is committed to a culture of safety, continual improvement and insightful innovation and investment.
Evaluate material needs and place orders as necessary for all products required for production.
• Work within the MRP system to look at requirements for materials for scheduled orders and adjust the plan as needed, balancing the need for available inventory with high inventory turns.
• Implement Kanban pull systems where applicable
• Work with sales team to produce accurate forecast of sales orders
• Continuously improve MRP practices through review and segmentation of materials
• Timely Communication of material shortages
• Involvement in supply chain improvement activities with aspiration to lead projects
• Work closely with Production manager for planning
• Work with all groups to improve the quality, cost, and lead time of Clear Edge products through process improvement
• Report on performance metrics for the Supply Chain Team
Special Projects, where applicable and relevant (non-exhaustive)
• Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Standardisation of processes, specifications, and methods.
Key Skills Dimensions
Thinks holistically through the entire processes and uses tools and metrics to optimise operations activities.
• Excellent analytical problem-solving ability. Able to discover, analyse, document and present root causes and corrective actions.
• Project management skills and managing time and priorities.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills – English.
• Degree in business, engineering or similar preferred
• Proven track record in supply chain planning and/or purchasing (minimum 2 years)
Other Skill Requirements
• Microsoft Office
• SAP B1 (preferred) or similar ERP systems