Rotary Vacuum Disc
Rotary Vacuum Disc Filter
Demanding filtration processes across an array of market sectors can vary significantly, that’s why at Clear Edge, we offer an extensive range of media and products that provide unsurpassed process performance to maintain high levels of separation.
Consuming less space and are more efficient in lowering your production’s carbon footprint, the Rotary Vacuum Disc Filter is commonly found in many varied applications including Alumina Hydrate, Coal, TiO2 and mineral beneficiation processes.
Clear Edge build custom solutions based on your requirements from weave specifications to temperature and chemical constraints to ensure your end product is at its highest quality.
We adapt each individual product to your specific filtration requirements, from the CAD design to the finished article. Our team of technical specialists ensure every filter is tailored to fit your type of disc filter machine and design each product to work to its maximum performance.
Benefits of Clear Edge’s Rotary Vacuum Disc Filters
- We work with you every step of the way to tailor the best solution for your production and equipment
- We develop and weave our own fabrics for a vertically integrated solution to your process needs.
- Offer material to cope with even the most challenging temperature and chemical processes
- High filtration efficiency and throughput
- Robust materials for long operational life
- Excellent cake release and cleaning
- Engineered CAD design process based on your equipment
- Our highly trained staff operate modern fabrication equipment to manufacture products of the highest quality
- Fabricated in our purpose built facilities located close to our customers around the globe
- Various closing options to suit your suspension method including zippers and Velcro
Clear Edge bags are valued by end-users and OEMs running these disc filters:
- Compositech Filters
- FLSmidth (Eimco Dorr-Oliver)
- Peterson Filters