Job Type: Full time
Please Contact: SantiniApply for this Job
Clear Edge Filtration is a leading provider of high quality filtration solutions delivering process excellence in sectors such as Mining & Minerals, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Water Treatment, Building Products, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Healthcare, Transportation and General Industrial.
Clear Edge is a fully integrated filtration solutions company with almost two centuries of history. Our fully owned and ISO accredited weaving plants work in tandem with our fabrication’s plants located close to our customers around the world. Our products are supported in our customers’ processes by technically trained sales teams, backed by local culturally aware Customer Service teams, vertical market experts and application specialists. Clear Edge is committed to a culture of safety, continual improvement and insightful innovation and investment.
Lead and oversee daily warehouse operational activities, including raw material receiving, product loading/unloading, and warehouse operations, ensuring strict adherence to cleanliness and safety protocols.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods.
• Receives and records new inventory as it is delivered; inspects and stores it according to procedure.
• Conducts physical inventory, compares results to computerized inventory, and reconciles any differences.
• Ensures that all stock is stored in correct locations in the warehouse.
• Transfer goods to trucks for delivery in a timely manner and according to schedule.
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
• Schedules materials being transferred to and from warehouse; coordinates transfer of inventory between departments.
• Prepare logistic related document when needed.
• Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to develop strategic plans and procedures to increase the efficiency of warehouse practices.
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities based on ISO9001:2015.
• Provide related training to all production personnel and ensure the effectiveness and awareness of the training.
• Ensure warehouse facilities, equipment and tools are properly maintenance and complies with safety and environment guidelines.
• Make sure the team adheres to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety regulations.
• Perform related duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
Special Projects, where applicable and relevant (non-exhaustive)
• Continuous Improvement initiatives
Key Skills Dimensions
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of MS Office proficiency
• Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to coordinate operations
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Diploma in any discipline. Or SPM holder with more than 3 years’ experience in related role.
• Proven work experience as Warehouse Supervisor
Other Skill Requirements
• Microsoft Office
• ISO 9001:2015