Coolflo™ Coolant Filtration Belts
Clean coolant fluid is essential to the efficient operation of all modern metal-working machines.
That’s why we developed Coolflo™ Coolant Filtration Belts. They help you achieve the best results with your paperless coolant filter system. How? By maintaining the flow of particle-free fluid to cool and lubricate as your metal components are machined.
Coolflo™ belts are suited to vacuum-, pressure- and gravity-type paperless high-volume coolant filters, whether in a single metal-working machine or as part of a centralised system.
The Coolflo™ Difference
- Choice of two filtration layer aperture sizes to suit your coolant viscosity and particle size distribution.
- Ultra-smooth filtration surface for superior solids release.
- Robust double layer technology. That ensures smooth, high-flowing apertures to enhance coolant throughput and increased operational life.
- Highly stable herringbone backing layer for excellent belt tracking.
- A wide range of belt sizes to suit your machine type.
- Multiple edge and seam options to choose from.
- Highly engineered fabrication with a tough, durable belt edge and seam for long-term reliability.
- Also available in roll goods.